You are here

What Should I do If I Lost My Social Security Card?

Submitted by Doug Doe on Mon, 06/06/2016 - 6:05pm

To replace your social security card, contact your local Social Security office. Visit for assistance in getting new or replacement cards. You may locate the nearest SSA office using the Social Security Office Locator. You may also call 1-800-772-1213 for information.