You are here

What Should I do If I lost My Mortgage Papers or Deed in a Natural Disaster?

Submitted by Doug Doe on Mon, 06/06/2016 - 6:06pm

Contact your bank or the mortgage company where you make your mortgage payment to replace your mortgage papers. For deed information, contact your local government.