Homeowners, renters and business owners affected by the May 2015 severe storms, straight-line winds, and flooding in Moore are urged to register with:
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- www.disasterassistance.gov or call 1-800-621-3362
- Assistance can include grants for temporary housing and home repairs. Low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) also may be available to cover losses not fully compensated by insurance or other recoveries and do not duplicate benefits of other agencies or organizations.
- Register even if you have insurance, as these funds may be used for those who are under-insured.
City of Moore
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-793-5054
- Include name, address, phone number, email, describe the damage to property and if you had insurance to cover the damage.
- This will help the city in planning for future drainage improvements, which may help to alleviate future flooding.